Thursday 19 March 2015

Satsuki Kiryuin from KILL la KILL Cosplaysky.de Review

Hello! Today I want to show you some close up pictures of my Satsuki cosplay that I got from cosplaysky.de . :)
I really love how it looks, it's very well made!

Okay, let us have a closer look to it.
 I really love the colors of the dress. It's very close to the original references.
 Clean seams are important in my opinion. They did well!


The eyes are made out of pleather. The ribbon can be attached with a safety pin, but I would recommand to sew it in place.

I also got the shoes for Satsuki.
  
 As you can see, you also get insoles with your shoes.


The only thing I don't like that much is that they forgot to make the black details at the back. But you can easily paint it yourself, so it's not a big problem. :)

You can get this cosplay here: http://cosplaysky.de/kill-la-kill-satsuki-kiryuin-cosplay-kostum.html and the shoes here: http://cosplaysky.de/kill-la-kill-satsuki-kiryuin-cosplay-schuhe-stiefel.html . They also have an english site, it's cosplaysky.com .
To see how it fits me, please check out my video on Youtube!

 Greetings <3



No comments:

Post a Comment