Wednesday 27 May 2015

Event Report: LuxCon

First: I'm really sorry for this late report! I had a lot to do with my move to a new home, don't have the best internet connection and while moving I had an accident... I fell down the stairs and now I have to wear an orthesis for 6 weeks. :D I feel unlucky!

But now I've a bit time to talk about the luxembourgish Fantasy Convention called LuxCon. It was the second time that this convention took place and I can really say that they got better! (And I already loved the last edition of it :) ) This year I had the chance to be one of the guests for this event!
The organisation of this event is pretty awesome and everyone is really nice. They do a great job. This year they also had the chance to have Miltos Yerolemou (Game of Thrones) as a guest for their event. (He is btw really friendly and nice and he also said I looked awesome in my Satsuki Kill La Kill cosplay >///< *gasp*)
So on saturday I wore my Shadow Chaser cosplay from Ragnarok Online with a small group. So cool! Just look at those awesome people! (I'm the one with lilac hair btw~)

I really wish I had more pictures of the booths, but my friend totally forgot to take some... But well. :D
At 15p.m. it was time for the workshop I prepared with Esmeraude Cosplay. It was a general one about cosplay, what this is, how to get started with it, how to make your own cosplay, what is important at events etc... It was around 2 hours, and I think we should have made a small break in between. Next time I think. The room was more than full of people! A lot had to stand in the back, I really hope they understand everything there. :D
I'm always very nervous when I stand in front of people, but I guess I managed somehow. I hope :D
On the next day I wore my Satsuki cosplay and met this cute Ryuko *u* I was unfortunately pretty tired that day and I think you can see that on the most pictures... XD
Sunday was the big day of the cosplay competition! I was with Harui and LadyShu part of the jury. We had soooo many awesome contestants and everyone did an awesome job! It was hard to choose, but we had to.
The first place went to the lady barbarian you see with the big sword there. :) She was so cool!

So I hope you like my small report. I know I should have posted this directly after the event, so that I can talk a bit more about it without forgetting any details... but well. Sometimes life keeps me very busy ^-^
Have a nice day!

No comments:

Post a Comment